inlingua Bremen offers translations into and from all languages, with or without certification. Our translators are highly qualified native speakers and have many years of experience. As a rule they have been duly certified by the courts, i.e. have official recognition. Our motto is: promptness and reliability, and that includes the translation of complex and difficult texts.
- Documents, contracts, patent documentation
- Advertising texts, corporate image brochures, websites, annual reports
- Manuals, software, operating instructions
We can also organize experienced interpreters for you.
- They can accompany guided tours, e.g. of factories
- They interpret at meetings, negotiations and presentations
- They do formal and informal addresses: symposiums, conferences, workshops, etc.
One criterion of the quality of a translation is the balance it achieves between precision and form. This is something that careful briefing can ensure:
- Who is the text intended for? What is the target group?
- Are there supplementary, background texts that could be helpful?
- Should the text be reproduced as literally as possible, or is it intended to create a specific feeling and tone?
- Are illustrations available? They can help the translator and banish obscurities.
- Allow enough time for a good translation. An original text that took two months to compose cannot be translated in two days
We will happily prepare an offer for you.
Please contact us at: +49 421 169 03 03 oder per email at translationsinlingua-bremen.de .